Link bait article writing competition
Siteprebuilder is holding a competition to see, once and for all, who has the skilz dat kilz when it comes to building traffic and who writes like a plain jane.
Want to hone your social marketing skills? Show off your deadly SEO ninja assasin abilities? How about challenging another SEO or marketing company to a blog post write-off? Everyone spends all their time talking about their SEO and social marketing skills and now, for the first time, we can see who really deserves the title of "Ultimate Link Baiter of the Universe".
If that title isn't quite enough for you, and you don't get out of bed to start typing for glory and fame alone then you will also be delighted to hear that we are going to award a $50 Amazon gift voucher to the winner.
The topic for this link bait writing competition is:
Your article title must contain the phrase "Good money". To distinguish it from other "Good money" entries, you may embellish with something like "Good money by John Doe SEO", or whatever.
You are writing for a pretend audience of anyone who is thinking about trying to make a passive online income from the Internet. It doesn't matter precisely the method you advise on, provided that the article is actually helpful and accurate. In other words, anyone reading it, should be able to use what you say to help them earn.
As part of any good link bait article there does need to be some keyword and phrase involvement. You are free to choose your own, but you must include one or more of the following keyphrases:
- Good money
- internet marketing
- affiliate marketing
- passive income
- online revenue
- build traffic
- make money online
How to enter
Entering is simple:
- Create an account on seo entrepreneur
- Fill out your profile - you'll be able to add a link to your homepage in the profile section
- Post an original and unique link bait blog entry
Blog posts are not published automatically. They will first be moderated and published only if they are deemed suitable.
Link bait competition rules
- You may post as many original entries as you like
- Make sure you edit the post before posting it as you cannot edit it once it has been posted
- No links allowed inside articles. You will get a backlink by filling in your user profile. All articles are credited to their author
- Entries must be longer than 450 words
- You MUST share and promote your article as the volume of traffic generated counts towards your overall score
- The competition winner announcement is final. No correspondence will be entered unto
- Late entries, or entries that are not suitable for publication, will not be considered
It's important to note that the article that has the best combination of popularity, proper SEO and quality of content will win. This may mean the most popular post is not necessarily always going to be the winner - although popularity is a big factor.
Competition start and closing dates
The competition will run from now until the end of June, 2011.
Winners will be announced in July.
- Challenge your workmates, colleagues, friends and arch-enemies to enter the competition with you
- Add one or more entries
- Share and market your entries to increase your chances of winning
- Share this competition entry form with anyone who might be interested in entering
Want great posts like this every day?
Follow WSM4B for the best business ideas, plus tips to build & market your business.
Get free help for your business on everything from building websites to marketing & SEO.